Suffolk Mind is offering a fully-funded Mental Health Toolkit: Supporting Others’ Mental Health 2 day course for people living in West Suffolk.
The course will help you to:
- Understand mental health and emotional needs
- Discover the barriers to good mental health
- Learn effective and practical communication skills
- Learn ways to support someone in stress while remaining calm
- Fell confident in conversations about mental health.
The courses will be Face to Face and either
Thursday 23rd March and Thursday 30th March or
Wednesday 17th May and Wednesday 24th May
We will be on hand at the end of each day to help with any cost of living challenges you may be facing.
For further details and how to sign up see below: