At Citizens Advice we can advise you on all aspects of housing including: rights and responsibilities of landlords and disrepair, tenancies, housing benefit, rent problems, advice on eviction and problems with neighbours.
We press for changes in housing law by using our knowledge of how people are affected by the current rules.
- Where can I find information on finding a place to live?
- I have a problem with my mortgage. Can I get help?
- What rights do I have when it comes to getting repairs to my rented property?
- How can I get help in dealing with my rent arrears?
- How will relationship breakdown affect my housing situation?
- How can I deal with problems that I have in the neighbourhood where I live?