If you are unsure about your entitlement to benefits, at Citizens Advice we can advise you.
We also have information on the current welfare benefits rates.We can give practical help by helping you to work out your entitlement to benefits, help you fill in the appropriate forms, and help to challenge decisions.
We press for improvements in social security law by using our knowledge of how people are affected by the current rules.
- Where can I find information on challenging a benefit decision?
- Can I find out what help I get if I am on a low income?
- What restrictions are placed upon people from abroad who wish to claim benefits?
- Where can I find out about Universal Credit and how I might be affected by it?
- Where can I find factsheets about the benefits system?
- Is there an independent on line benefit calculator which will calculate my benefit entitlement?